Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant & Market Franchise Opportunities
Mama Always Said…
Life is like a box of chocolates.. You never know what you’re gonna get
The Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. concept is a casual restaurant chain based upon the 1994 motion picture Forrest Gump. The concept is designed to appear as if the film’s characters “Forrest Gump” and his friend “Bubba” established their own Louisiana shrimp restaurant.
Incorporated in early 1996 upon the granting of a license from Paramount Pictures, BGSC is entitled to the use of certain trademarks, service marks, trade names and copyrights from the motion picture.
While the entertainment and merchandise elements of Bubba Gump are important components of the conceptual mix, it is the quality of our food and service that distinguishes us and builds the brand.
Bubba Gump is a top line focused company with average unit volumes of US $8.0 Million in 2008. On a per square foot basis Bubba Gump’s sales are among the highest in the casual dining segment at $800 psf.
Our Philosophy and Imperatives:
- Offer high quality food at a reasonable price.
- Create customer goodwill by providing a casual, pleasant atmosphere, coupled with great customer service.
- Target major metropolitan areas and tourist destinations for restaurant locations.
- Create and maintain a culture that attracts the best employees.
- Develop and market a creative and high quality line of apparel, glassware & souvenirs.
- Provide strong marketing supported by highly qualified store level Sales Teams.
- Be an economic, social, and charitable asset to the communities in which we operate.